FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are you going to yell at me like a drill sergeant?
- Not at all. We want to create a positive environment for people to get healthier, stronger, and have a good time. With our friendly approach, we encourage you to also to be friendly to others. If you see a new face, introduce yourself. Cheer and motivate each other through the workouts. As the boot camp grows, we hope a community will too.
What are the workouts like?
- That is a hard question to answer. The workout you do your second time coming will most likely be nothing like the workout you did the first time. Workouts are very different from each other and are rarely repeated. The purpose of the variety is to develop total fitness rather than one mode of fitness, to prevent boredom of doing the same workout repeatedly, and to keep the body from plateauing by not allowing it to adapt. Workouts are occasionally repeated to measure improvements in fitness.
How long are the workouts?
- Most workouts consist of 10-15 minutes of warm-up and stretching, 20-30 minutes of a workout, and finish around 45 minutes or less. This gives people time to change, shower, and get back to work. People are also able to stick around for the remaining of the hour to cool down and stretch.
Are there showers I can use?
- Yes. There is a shower in both the ladies and men’s bathroom. We ask that you please bring your own towel.
I’m out of shape (or have an injury). Will I be able to do the workouts?
- Absolutely! Each workout is designed to be modifiable for everyone. The goal of our boot camp is for people to become healthier and stronger by providing exercise progressions and preventing injuries.
Do packages expire after a certain amount of time?
- Yes. The package of 10 expires after 3 months of your first workout and the 20-session package expires after 6 months of your first workout. This gives you plenty of time to use them.